Noni Juice Is an Excellent Immune Booster especially in times of this pandemic -Friday, January 8, 2021
Noni fruit has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicines since ages. It is also called Indian Mulberry and is commonly consumed in India. Evidence of its use goes back to 2000 years. Noni fruit is considered a super food as it has a significant amount of phytonutrients and medicinal properties that can prove to be helpful in curing ailments and diseases, especially in times of this pandemic. The fruit is rich in antioxidants, Vitamins C, A, B and minerals like calcium, potassium, phosphorus and iron, that help boost overall well-being, fight infections, reduce risk of allergies, revitalize cells and tissues and also help in detoxifying the body. Noni actually improves the efficacy of the medicine and other healing therapies.
Noni is 'Nature's Own Nutrition' that is known to have 200+ nutrients.
Benefits of noni:
- Rejuvenates the Body
- Revitalises the Cells
- Restores Energy
- Relieves Pain
- Reduces Inflammation
- Releases Stress
- Purifies Blood
- Stimulates Immune System
- Improves Digestion
- Enhances well being
- Regulates Cell function
- Maintains healthy Skin, Hair and Scalp
- Protects you from Toxins and Pollutants
- Reduces the risk of developing cancer
- Improves memory and concentration
- Inhibits tumor growth
- Reduces the chances of Premature onset of age-related diseases such as Arthritis, Heart disease, Diabetes or Strokes
- Protects against Viral and Bacterial strains that have become anti-biotic resistant
- Aids in digestion, that means we absorb more nutrients at the cellular level
These are only a few examples of an extensive list of uses and benefits that regular consumers of Noni have experienced.
Noni Supports the Immune System, the Circulatory System the Digestive System, the Metabolic System, the Tissues and Cells of our Body.